Message here
//Skip to content
Hello, it's been quite a bit of time since we last talked. I was hoping I could talk to you face to face but this will have to do. I am writing this letter because I wanted to clear some things out. What happened two weeks ago was not meant to happen and I hope you don't think any different of me. I do care about other beings but sometimes, one can get lost in the moment. I did not meant it, I do feel a bit of shame, well a lot of shame about it. I know you have been avoiding me, but just know that I wouldn't be avoiding you, after all, I want to clear things out.
Where can I start? What can I do? I need to know where we stand, I need to know if my efforts and explanations will be heard, if not, am I just wasting my energy? I hope not. I just want you to know that you are someone fun to be around with and are very smart. What else can someone ask for? It's a little weird that I can't say these things face to face, this will do.
I am always amazed by the things you do, the words you say, you are always forcing me to figure out what is going on in that mind of yours. Never change, got it?
Can we go out for tea? Maybe coffee?
0 comments:
Post a Comment